Global Accident Insurance
Global Accident Protection Plan (GAPP):
Provides high limits of 24 hours accidental death and dismemberment insurance for specific losses of life, limbs, sight, hearing and speech. Optional coverage is available for international medical and emergency medical air evacuation and repatriation.
- Who should purchase GAPP? – Anyone seeking coverage for accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
GAPP coverage includes:
- Permanent, year-round extra protection to cover the sudden and unexpected effects of an accidental Death & Dismemberment.
- Travel accident coverage for short or long trips; not exceed one year
- Trip or event coverage for participants, volunteers, and sponsors
- Accidental death, dismemberment, and disability coverage
- Acts of terrorism are not excluded
- Optional Riders: Emergency medical evacuation and global repatriation of remains, permanent total disability, and war or act of war coverage total indemnity: $150 / night, up to a maximum of thirty (30) days (traveling outside the U.S. and Canada). In addition to any other Covered Expense.
Click here for more information, instant quote, and to apply online
High Limit Accident Insurance:
As much as we try to avoid them, accidents happen. No one anticipates having to manage the financial and emotional hardships that occur in the wake of an accidental death or life changing injury. However, with the High Limit Accident Insurance, you can be prepared for the worst and eliminate the financial stress that accompanies a death or permanent disability due to a devastating accident.